1. Use of this Web Site and the services provided by XLR GROUP Ltd are subject to these terms and conditions. By using this Web Site or signing up to use our services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which form a binding contract between you and XLR GROUP Ltd, (XLR GROUP).
2. Certain parts of this Web Site may be subject to registration and additional terms and conditions which will be made available for you to read at the time of registration.
3. Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents are the property of XLR GROUP Ltd, whose registered office is situated at 95 Crofts Bank Rd, Manchester M41 0US. The copyright in the material contained on this Web Site belongs to XLR GROUP or its licensors. The trademarks appearing on this Web Site are protected by the laws of England and international trademark laws. Subject to clause 4 below reproduction of material on this Web Site is prohibited unless express permission is given by XLR GROUP.
4. Save as expressly set out herein no license is granted in respect of any intellectual property rights vested in XLR GROUP or other third parties.
5. XLR GROUP reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of this Web Site and any associated services at any time without notice.
6. You may not redistribute any of the Content of this Web Site or create a database in electronic form or manually by downloading and storing any such content Site without the prior authorization of XLR GROUP.
7. You may link to but not replicate the Content on this Web Site provided you do not create a frame or any other bordered environment around the content and provided that any such linking does not imply any endorsement of any product or services and provided further that the website linking to this Web Site does not contain any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, trademark, design right or patent, infringing, distasteful or offensive material. XLR GROUP reserves the right to require you to remove any link to this Web Site.
8. This web site and its content is provided for use “as is”. XLR GROUP makes no representations or warranties with respect to this web site or its contents, all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose relating to this web site and/or its content and/or any web site to which it is linked are hereby to the fullest extent permitted by law excluded. No representations or warranties are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this web site, or any web site to which it is linked.
9. In no event shall XLR GROUP or its employees, agents, suppliers, or contractors be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or any other loss, cost, claim or expense of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site, its content or any Web Site with which it is linked. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law and does not apply to liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of XLR GROUP, its employees, agents, suppliers or contractors.
10. XLR GROUP Ltd provides a Telephone Answering, Personal Assistant and other business support services.
11. All charges for such services shall be as detailed in our pricing particulars, as published from time to time on our web site. Any changes to pricing shall be notified to the client and new pricing shall be applied from the date stated in the notification.
12. All services will be charged to your pre-paid or monthly account and we will periodically, (normaly monthly) bill you to top up your account at the rate you have chosen on sign-up, plus VAT, unless a specific alternative payment method has been agreed in writing.
13. Your account will normally be topped up by either a charge to your credit/debit card or a direct debit to your nominated bank account.
14. To enable continued use of our services, your account must contain a positive balance at all times.
15. Clients may cancel at any time.
16. XLR GROUP will refund any additional balance in excess of the minimum contract period fee, less all fees incurred due to telecoms and service charges.
17. You shall be responsible for keeping your username and password secret at all times.
18. XLR GROUP will comply with all applicable UK Data Protection Laws.
19. XLR GROUP will not be responsible for any loss incurred by loss of service to your telephone service or access to this web site.
20. XLR GROUP reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting changes on this page of the Web Site and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you use this Web Site after XLR GROUP has published the amended terms and conditions on this page of the Web Site.
21. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.